Thursday, October 4, 2007

Landscape 101.i


















Jonathan: I want to fly where no seagull has flown before. I want to know what there is to know about life!

Father, Mother: Son, this may not be the best life, but it's all we know.
Jonathan: There's got to be more to life than fighting for fish heads!

[the Elder banishes Jonathan from the flock]
The Elder: You are henceforth and forever outcast!

Jonathan: Listen, everybody! There's no limit to how high we can fly! We can dive for fish and never have to live on garbage again!

Chang: Heaven isn't a place; heaven is perfection.

Chang: Perfect speed isn't moving fast at all; perfect speed is being there.

Chang: I've gone everywhere and everywhen I can think of...

Chang: To fly as fast as thought to anywhere that is now - you begin by knowing that you have already arrived...

Chang: I am a perfect expression of freedom, here and now.

Jonathan: You have the freedom to be yourself, your true self, here and now - and nothing can stand in your way!

Jonathan: I only wish to share what I've learned - the very simple fact that it is right for a gull to fly!

Jonathan: The only true law is that which sets us free.

No comments: